The right release-agent for every application
Doka offers release-agents for both smooth and absorbent formwork surfaces. They have an excellent separating effect and make for attractive concrete surfaces.
- easy to apply – is simply sprayed on with no need to wipe off any excess
- bright, low-pore concrete faces, due to the chemical composition of the emulsion
- 'ready' indicator rules out incorrect use – pouring can begin as soon as the white colour has disappeared
- can also be sprayed on in light rain and at temperatures of down to -4° C
- ready for use for up to 14 days after being applied
- eco-friendly, as it is bio-degradable
- excellent separating effect makes formwork easy to detach
- highly cost-efficient, as it can be used very sparingly (up to 100 m²/l)
- excellent creepability leaves a protective coating on construction equipment and formwork
- frost resistant, so can be used all year round
- does not impair adhesion of subsequent coats or smoothing-layers on the concrete
Doka release-agent are available in practical containers of various sizes.