Column formwork Top 50
The formwork for cast-in-place columns of any shape and size
Complicated column cross-sections, large column heights, many formwork re-use cycles, tough specifications regarding the concrete finish – a made-to-measure Column formwork Top 50 can handle them all economically.
- can be adapted to different requirements and fresh-concrete pressures, as the system is freely configurable to any project
- superlative concrete finishes, as any form-facing is possible
- non-tied column cross-sections of up to 120 cm x 120 cm are possible by using the Corner connecting plate 90/50
- round and polygonal columns of up to 4.00 m in diameter are possible by using the Column connecting plate 6/8
- cuts equipment costs, as rentable standard components can be used for any cross-section of column
- the formwork is quick to put up on the site, as the pre-assembled elements fit together exactly
- safe vertical access with the Ladder system XS
- workplace safety on all sides with column-formwork platforms
- practical accessories – such as panel struts, lifting/repositioning devices etc. – make for safe, easy handling of the formwork
Column formwork Top 50 can be face with any desired form-facing. The Pre-assembly will deliver even the most unusual shapes to the site, on time and ready for immediate use.