Doka App Store
The Doka Tools app is a digital calculation tool for your site. Time-consuming, labour-intensive methods of calculating the optimum equipment quantities are now a thing of the past. With Doka Tools, it takes just a couple of seconds to optimise the components for Dokaflex floor-slab formworks, and to work out the permitted rate of placing and the maximum fresh-concrete pressure during pouring.
Gives a boost to efficiency
No matter which Dokaflex floor-slab system you are using, the Dokaflex calculations let you optimise the type and the spacing of the necessary beams and props, in just a few mouse-clicks.
Digitally calculating the pouring rate
The rate at which concrete can be placed has a very great influence on the speed, and thus on the economic efficiency, of CIP concreting work. The Doka Fresh-Concrete Pressure Calculator is a quick and easy way to calculate the permitted rate of placing and max. fresh-concrete pressure.
We’re already working on the next developments. Our aim is to continually enlarge and improve Doka Tools, so that it becomes an ever more useful digital helpmate for you at the site!
- Dokaflex 15 and Dokaflex 30 tec design calculation
- Dokaflex optimisation
- Fresh-Concrete Pressure Calculator
- ‘Share’ functions for all calculations
- Additional information about Doka, direct contact to Doka Services
Experience the new Doka Panel floor formwork Dokadek 30 for yourself, via augmented reality (AR).
Designed as a lightweight steel construction with powder-coated frames, this beamless hand-set formwork system is faced with wood/plastic-composite sheets and makes possible three different working methods: with or without drop-head, and early stripping based on proof of concrete strength. Dokadek 30 is “Faster, and safer too”, and in the Dokadek app you’ll see just how easy it is to handle.
Simply download the app, launch it and point your iPad at a selected picture (also called a marker) that is identified by the Doka AR symbol, then enjoy the excitement of the virtual world of Doka. In 3D mode, you can also experience “Slab formwork at its most evolved” with no need for a marker. The Dokadek 30 app also shows you all the important information and customer-benefits, with multimedia presentations of the system’s speed, safety and simplicity, and of its working methods.
- Augmented reality and 3D mode let you ‘put up’ Dokadek 30 very simply on your own
- The customer-benefits of speed, safety and simplicity are grouped together in multimedia presentations
- Application videos and picture galleries on each of the topics
- Explanation of the working methods, in three steps
- Virtual formwork-removal, and view of the concreting results
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian and Polish
- Doka contact information