The crane-independent climbing formwork for structures of any shape and height
With its modular design, SKE offers an efficient solution for any type of structure and any requirement. The fully hydraulic equipment supports the construction workflow by allowing for fast and safe repositioning processes.
for a wide spectrum of use
as a highly efficient system-based 'construction kit', it can be adapted to any shape of layout and any structure height
the freely plannable parallel climbing units also make the system suitable for varying wall inclinations and wall-returns
the practical standard solutions provide ample workspace on shaft formwork units
coupled with high safety
fast, weather-shielded working made possible by the large all-round workspace
several parallel climbing units can be repositioned quickly at the same time, by radio remote-controlled 'pushbutton' climbing
integrated platforms, stair towers and ladders provide complete safety during working operations and for up-and-down access
for any structure
saves on craneage, as payloads can also be raised along with the platforms when these are 'climbed'
craneless climbing made possible at any time, by all-hydraulic repositioning right from the very first casting step
optimised construction workflows achieved by flexible cycling of the units for repositioning
with 5 t lifting capacity per parallel lifting unit
for increased requirements such as greater impacts, extra working platforms or live loads
with 10 t lifting capacity per parallel lifting unit
Cost-effective thanks to simple options for combining
SKE50 plus and SKE100 plus climbing units in all their design variants were ideally combined in this project. As a result the equipment was perfectly utilised and the project solution implemented cost-effectively.
Design variants of SKE plus
(1) with travelling unit – more efficient and comfortable installation of reinforcement thanks to wall formwork that can be rolled back by 1 m
(2) with rising working platforms – separation of forming and reinforcing operations by working on several levels at once leads to shorter cycle time
(3) with shaft system – a centrally positioned climbing drive allows for easy forming and stripping in case of small-celled shaft groups
(4) with mast system – mast with load-bearing capacity and suspended formwork make for generous working space, especially with shafts
(5) as platform system – for floor and wall cast in one pour in case of small-scale structures
Safety and logistics specifically adapted to the project
The following project requirements demanded special consideration in the Tour CMA project in Marseille:
ingenious safety concept
automatic climbing formwork for concrete placing booms
an easy way of lifting in prefabricated reinforcing cages
built-in construction site container
Safe choice, right system
Automatic climbing formwork SKE plus is definitely the 'safe' system choice. Its wide, fully enclosed working platforms, the well thought-out access paths and the gapless enclosure all make for a high level of safety at your site. Up to 20 automatic climbers can be raised from one casting section to the next by a single hydraulic unit.