SKE50 plus and SKE100 plus climbing units in all their design variants were ideally combined in this project. As a result the equipment was perfectly utilised and the project solution implemented cost-effectively.
(1) with travelling unit – more efficient and comfortable installation of reinforcement thanks to wall formwork that can be rolled back by 1 m
(2) with rising working platforms – separation of forming and reinforcing operations by working on several levels at once leads to shorter cycle time
(3) with shaft system – a centrally positioned climbing drive allows for easy forming and stripping in case of small-celled shaft groups
(4) with mast system – mast with load-bearing capacity and suspended formwork make for generous working space, especially with shafts
(5) as platform system – for floor and wall cast in one pour in case of small-scale structures
The following project requirements demanded special consideration in the Tour CMA project in Marseille:
Automatic climbing formwork SKE plus is definitely the 'safe' system choice. Its wide, fully enclosed working platforms, the well thought-out access paths and the gapless enclosure all make for a high level of safety at your site. Up to 20 automatic climbers can be raised from one casting section to the next by a single hydraulic unit.