With the new headquarters of VakifBank, Istanbul is now in the process of becoming a financial capital. Covering a total area of 690,000 m² with 257,464m² of usable area, the office construction will be one of the most spectacular buildings to be located in the Istanbul Finance Centre. Doka offered a suitable formwork solution for the special design of the two towers.
- Finding a suitable formwork solution for this project was extremely challenging
- Shape of towers varied between rectangles and hexagons, which also varied from floor to floor
- The design meant typical slabs were missing which complicated things even further
- Post-tensioning cables of slab and steel plates of facade application required special solutions for protection screen designs
- Maximum safety offered by the Doka Protection Screen Xclimb 60