The box-girder sections of the new bridges MS-41 and MS-36 for the S5 expressway from Korzeńsko to Widawa were built in a one-week cycle using the incremental launching technique. Doka's support and planning keep work on the project moving smoothly ahead.
- Prepare an all-inclusive concept for building the MS-41 and MS-36 bridges by the incremental launching method
- Formwork planning and construction of the supporting structure with hydraulic advancing
- Adherence to tight construction schedule
- Progress speeded up by innovative stripping mechanism for the deck slab
- 30-metre sections cast in a 7-day cycle
- Versatile Large-area formwork Top 50 used in the casting yard
- Detailed planning and on-site support for smooth progress on the build