The Rottemerentunnel is a 2,235 meter long twin-tube road tunnel in the the Lage Bergse Bos northeast of Rotterdam. Executed as an twin-tube tunnel with an emergency gallery and openings every 1.000m.
- economical and easy to handle solution despite to tight space conditions
- traveller to be able to move on top of underwater concrete (+/- 75mm)
- emergency gallery to be casted together with main tunnel tubes
- two 25m long SL-1 traveller divisible into 5m units for an easy operation
- underwater concrete surface is compensated via adjustable spindles and concrete fillers
- movable SL-1 monoleg traveller with guide rollers on both sides including openings and platforms for an easy handling