The 4 km long Storstrøm Bridge is a road and railway arch bridge that crosses Storstrømmen between the islands of Falster and Masnedø in Denmark. The new Storstrøm Bridge will be one of the few bridges in the world to feature a two-track high-speed railway, a dual carriageway, a combined cycle and pedestrian path, all on one cross section. It will be the third longest bridge in Denmark.
- Very high safety standards
- Architectural concrete surface requirement (Formwork without tie-rods)
- Box-girder with complex geometry (different levels of top slab)
- Inclined columns in box-girder
- Special steel formwork for the piers to minimize anchor points
- Doka Large-area formwork Top50 with special wooden box elements