Form-ties and suspension cones
Safe tying and anchoring technology for all formwork tasks
Dependable form-ties and safe suspension points are crucial for efficient and safe usage of any formwork. For both wall formwork, single-sided formwork and climbing formwork, a complete range of field-proven form-tie solutions and suspension points is available.
- rapid pouring is possible thanks to the high load capacity of Doka tie-rods
- Doka's complete range of accessories – with e.g. distance pieces, jacket tubes and anchoring cones – avoids extra procurement work
- on single-sided formwork, the concrete pressure is safely transferred into the concrete base
slab by Doka stop-anchors and Doka pigtail anchors
- for safe working on tall structures
- on work and protection platforms such as the Folding platform K
- on climbing and automatic climbing formwork
- on dam formwork
Doka also offers solutions for preparing form-tie points that meet the following requirements: water-impermeable, fire-resistant, sound-insulating and gas-impermeable.