The Route 47 Missouri River Bridge is a vital link for both Franklin and Warren Counties with about 11,000 vehicles a day using it. The Missouri DOT is building a new bridge to replace the old deteriorating bridge. The approximately $43 million, 2,560-ft bridge, located west of the existing bridge, will have two 12-ft lanes with 10-foot shoulders. It will also have a 10-ft bike/pedestrian path that will connect to the KATYTrail in Warren County.
- Architectural concrete finish
- Not permitted to use standard gang formwork
- Limited amount of time in schedule to build custom boxouts
- Custom Steel Girder Formwork prebuilt and delivered to the site ready for use
- Custom Girder that provided the desired architectural concrete finish
- A combination of standard and custom Steel Girder forms that were prebuilt and delivered to the site ready for use