Scheduled to open in late spring 2018, the Omni Louisville is designed with intersecting towers that represent the crossroads of the past, present and future of Louisville, Ky. The 612-room luxury hotel will transform one of Louisville’s most significant urban blocks into a unique and vibrant mixed-use environment offering both hotel guests and locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city. The hotel will be a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline, glistening during the day and glowing at night.
Nontypical floor heights
- The Top 50 large-area formwork system accommodates structures of all shapes and sizes. It can be assembled in any configuration to suit unique jobsite specifications, such as nontypical floor heights.
- The Shaft platform and associated formwork are quick and easy to position, with telescoping shaft beams that allow easy adaptation to any dimension.Universal panels from the Framax Xlife “construction kit” are ideal for forming varied column cross-sections up to 42”, with flexible adaptation in 2” increments.
- The Framax Stripping Corner enables quick stripping of formwork.
- The Super Climber SCP self-climbing core system speeds work by enabling all platforms along the interior and exterior formwork of the core to raise at the same time—with just the push of a button.
- The majority of components for the Super Climber SCP and Top 50 gang wall formwork systems were preassembled at Doka’s Chicago branch. This streamlined assembly time at the jobsite, thus saving the contractor time and money.